We went to tombstone when my parents were here. It is a funny little town and almost every attraction has to do with someone's death.
June 27, 2009
Tombstone
Byron was just telling me how bad of a job I have been doing keepin up with our blog. Turns out he was right. I have posts on here that I forgot to actually post from when my parents visited. He told me I had to sit down and post right now. As you can tell I am obeying my orders!
We went to tombstone when my parents were here. It is a funny little town and almost every attraction has to do with someone's death.

We went to tombstone when my parents were here. It is a funny little town and almost every attraction has to do with someone's death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment